Wednesday 7 June 2017

LO3: Site Versions


This is the Bradwell Junior School logo that I created on photoshop. I tried to stick with this colour scheme for the whole website, because the colour sky blue is quite a relaxing and calming colour that should keep my viewers relaxed.



I used Wix in order to create the website for Bradwell Junior School, it gave me a template to start off with in order to properly structure my websites compisition properly.


In this picture I was inserting information such as the school address and email in order for parents to be able to email and find us VIA maps.


I changed the the welcome sign on the homepage in order to give the viewers a warm welcome to the site.


I inserted my logo to the slide show of the homepage so visitors know exactly who we are.





Within this section on about us is a paragraph from the headteacher on the schooland what it stands for.



 I added the schools location so if people wanted to find the location of the school they could just go on maps through the website.





I removed the image of the woman from the template and inserted admissions information, informing parents how to apply for the 2017 year.




Here is my finished website that I have made for Bradwell Junior School. I have shown all thre steps I have taken in order to make this website how it is right now. I personally believe that I have given this website a quite relaxing look to it which many parents would love to see from a school website, due to the fact that everything is clearly set out and is visible for them to access.

No comments:

Post a Comment