Wednesday 7 June 2017

LO4: User Testing



I will be using a test plan in order to evaluate the areas of my website in order to test preformance. The main thing I need to find out is if the navigation bar works properly within my website, I also need to see if my gallery slide works within the website.


Test Plan:


The criteria that my test pla addresses are primarily focused arolund the navigation, loading time, internal and external hyperlinks and preformance of website on different browsers or platforms such as a mobile phone.


My website roughly took around 2.80 seconds to load on the Firefox browser. This is the quickest result I've found out of the browsers. The slowest page to open was the 'About us' section of the website, I'm guessing it was due to the combination of text and a image why this could've been the slowest but im not completely sure as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment